Welcome to the Wayne County Treasurer's Website
- First half due date for banks February 7, 2022
- First half taxes are due February 24, 2022
- Second half due date for banks July 5, 2022
- Second half taxes are due July 21, 2022
Please provide a working phone number on your check in case there are any issues while processing your payment.
If you do not receive a tax bill by July 1st, please use the Search on the Auditor's Website, where a tax bill can be printed.
It is our goal to provide you with as many services as possible, 24 hours per day. This site will evolve as technology and the needs of our residents change. Thank you for visiting our site. We hope you return often.
- Tax rate sheet by district
- Real Estate Tax Escrow Info
- Delinquent payment options
- Delinquent Taxpayer List
- Download a Change of Address form
- View Unclaimed Funds held by the State of Ohio
- ACH DIRECT DEBITS - The Treasurer will Process ACH Debits for your Real Estate Taxes: View ACH Debit Information.
- You can now view and/or print your Real Estate tax bill through the Wayne County Auditor’s website. Search for your parcel and scroll to the Tax Section. Once there, click the "View Tax Bill" button.
ADDITIONAL LINKS and INFORMATION