- Wayne County Real Estate and Manufactured Homes tax bills are due July 22, 2021 Tax bills will be mailed in June of 2021. If you do not receive a tax bill by July 1st, please use the Search on the Auditor's Website, where a tax bill can be printed.
- Lender due date is July 6, 2021.
- In case there are any issues processing your payment, please provide a working phone number on your checks.
- If you have questions regarding your PROPERTY VALUE, please contact the Auditor’s Office at (330) 287-5430. Any further questions, please view the Treasurer’s Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section
Welcome to the Wayne County Treasurer's Website
- First half due date for banks February 8, 2021
- First half taxes are due February 25, 2021
- Second half due date for banks July 6, 2021
- Second half taxes are due July 22, 2021
It is our goal to provide you with as many services as possible, 24 hours per day. This site will evolve as technology and the needs of our residents change. Thank you for visiting our site. We hope you return often.
- Tax rate sheet by district Click Here
- Real Estate Tax Escrow Info Click Here
- Delinquent payment options Click Here
- Delinquent vacant land report Click Here
- Download a Change of Address form Click Here
- View unclaimed funds Click Here
- ACH DIRECT DEBITS - The Treasurer will Process ACH Debits for your Real Estate Taxes: View ACH Debit Information HERE.
- You can now view and/or print your Real Estate tax bill through the Wayne County Auditor’s website. Search for your parcel and scroll to the Tax Section. Once there, click the "View Tax Bill" button. Click Here for a link to the Auditor's website.