- Wayne County Real Estate and Manufactured Homes tax bills are due February 24, 2022. Tax bills will be mailed in January of 2022. If you do not receive a tax bill by February 1st, please use the Search on the Auditor's Website, where a tax bill can be printed.
- Lender due date is February 7, 2022.
- In case there are any issues processing your payment, please provide a working phone number on your checks.
- If you have questions regarding your PROPERTY VALUE, please contact the Auditor’s Office at (330) 287-5430. Any further questions, please view the Treasurer’s Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section
Welcome to the Wayne County Treasurer's Website
- First half due date for banks February 7, 2022
- First half taxes are due February 24, 2022
- Second half due date for banks July 5, 2022
- Second half taxes are due July 21, 2022
It is our goal to provide you with as many services as possible, 24 hours per day. This site will evolve as technology and the needs of our residents change. Thank you for visiting our site. We hope you return often.
- Tax rate sheet by district Click Here
- Real Estate Tax Escrow Info Click Here
- Delinquent payment options Click Here
- Delinquent Taxpayer List Click Here
- Download a Change of Address form Click Here
- View unclaimed funds held by the State of Ohio Click Here
- ACH DIRECT DEBITS - The Treasurer will Process ACH Debits for your Real Estate Taxes: View ACH Debit Information HERE.
- You can now view and/or print your Real Estate tax bill through the Wayne County Auditor’s website. Search for your parcel and scroll to the Tax Section. Once there, click the "View Tax Bill" button. Click Here for a link to the Auditor's website.