Meet Dawn M. Zerrer
Welcome to the Wayne County Treasurer on the Web. It is our goal to provide you with as many services as possible 24 hours per day.
This site will evolve as technology and the needs of our residents change. Thank you for visiting with us. We hope you return often.
The Wayne County Treasurer's Office will be closed for the Labor Day Holiday on September 5th, 2016.
NEW ACH DIRECT DEBITS - The Treasurer will Process ACH Debits for your Real Estate Taxes:
- Pay Real Estate or
Tax Bills online through Point and Pay.
- View tax rate sheet by district here.
- View real estate tax escrow here.
- View delinquent payment options here.
- View late taxpayers list here.
- View delinquent vacant land report here.
- Download a Change of Address form here.
- View unclaimed funds here.
- View ACH Debit Authorization Form here.
Wayne County Real Estate and Manufactured Home tax bills are due July 28, 2016. The tax bills were mailed June 10th. If you have not received a tax bill, please contact the Treasurer’s Office at 330.287.5450.
In case there are any issues processing your payment, please provide a working phone number on your checks.
If you have questions regarding your VALUE, please contact the Auditor’s Office at 330.287.5430. Any further FAQ’s please view the Treasurer’s web site at waynecountytreasurer.org.
Thank You for visiting!
Dawn M. Zerrer
Wayne County Treasurer